Sit Back and Enjoy the Battle
Did you know that during the famous trash compactor scene in Episode IV: A New Hope, Mark Hamill (who plays Luke Skywalker) held his breath so long he burst a blood vessel in his face? Also, Before being rewritten as comic relief, Jar Jar was a mercenary who ultimately betrays Qui-Gon Jinn! Me Sa confused!
Show off your love and appreciation for the classic franchise with this Star Wars Rogue One Galaxy Battle Light. This 100% officially licensed Star Wars Rogue One Galaxy Battle Light features a beautiful ethereal light that incorporates a battle scene for your enjoyment, brilliant guys!
Battle Light Specifics and Features
- Star Wars Rogue One Movie Themed Galaxy Battle Mood Lamp
- Dynamic battle scene including new ships from Rogue One
- Rebel Alliance ships include X-Wings, Y-Wings and U-Wings
- Galactic Empire Ships include Tie Strikers, Krennic's Imperial Shuttles and TIE Fighters
- Measures approx. 30cm tall when assembled
- Comes with a standard UK plug adaptor
- Suitable for ages 14 years +
- Comes presented in a cool Star Wars Rogue One branded gift box
- A seriously cool retro gift for Star Wars fanatics
- 100% official Disney licensed Star Wars merchandise