Snap Up a Pair of Retro Earrings Today!
The introduction of polaroid cameras in 1948 meant that photographers could access their images instantly. By incorporating a special type of chemical process, prints from the negatives were accessible in under a minute. Polaroid cameras were hugely popular in the nineties, but lost their interest after the introduction of digital cameras and mobile phones.
These Vintage Design Camera Drop Earrings are a retro infused, fun and fabulous addition to any slowly expanding jewellery set. Featuring a choice of two colours they incorporate a classic "Nikon? style camera with faux-jewel lens. Choose between either black or white and allow yourself a fun piece of nostalgic fun!
Camera Earring Specifics and Features
- Funky retro camera design dangle earrings
- Made from Tin Alloy with Crystal Glass detail
- Suitable for Pierced Ears
- Available in black or white
- Earrings measure approx. 1.5cm (W) x 3cm (L)
- Presented on Joe Cool branded backing card
- A cool retro gift for photography enthusiasts
- Designed and Manufactured by Joe Cool