Hello Kitty - From Birth and Beyond
In Japan Hello Kitty is also known as Kitty-Chan or Kitty White. Kitty's name came from one of the cats that Alice (from Alice in Wonderland) kept, in the book Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll.
Over the years Hello Kitty has become the cutest of the cult icons. She owns her own jet plane, her own branded album, theme parks and in Taiwan she even has her own maternity hospital. Hello Kitty's face is printed on all of its baby blankets, so Hello Kitty can be the first thing babies see when they come into the world. Now That's some cute postnatal marketing!
Her adorable face is taking over the world one red hair ribbon at a time and now you can spread the word of Hello Kitty even further with this see-through Vintage Collection Hello Kitty Ziplock Wallet. Adorned with the classic colours and cute imagery that Hello Kitty fans know and love, our Ziplock Wallet has ample space for you to store a variety of Hello Kitty themed knick-knacks. It measures approximately 32cm (W) x 24.5cm (H) and closes securely with an easy-to-use ziplock.
Hello Kitty Wallet Specifics and Features
- Hello Kitty Transparent Ziplock Document Wallet
- Transparent ziplock bag with Vintage Hello Kitty Imagery
- Holds A4 sized documents or smaller
- Easy to use Ziplock mechanism
- Measures approx. 32cm (W) x 24.5cm (H)
- Hello Kitty Red Gardening design
- 100% Officially Licensed Hello Kitty Merchandise