Dia de los Muertos Earrings
Sugar skulls are an integral part of the Dia de los Muertos or the Mexican Day of the Dead, a festival where it is believed the gates of heaven are opened on the 31st of October (Halloween) and then November the first is the day that the souls of departed children can depart to the afterlife. A large festival plays hosts to fancy dress and you guessed, sugar skulls.
These Tin Alloy and Enamel Sugar Skull Stud Drop Earring are extremely beautiful, with a little morbid twist for those of you inclined. Featuring six different varieties, we'll send a random pick. They are made from durable tin alloy and enamel and are so colourful it will make your eyes water!
Skull Earring Specifics and Features
- Funky Sugar Skull style dangle earrings - - Design selected randomly
- Made from Tin Alloy and Enamel
- Suitable for Pierced Ears
- Earrings measures approx. 1.5cm (W) x 3cm (L)
- Presented on Joe Cool branded backing card
- A cool retro gift for fans of Sugar Skull Fashion
- Designed and Manufactured by Joe Cool