A Fashion Ring with Dark Roots
The skull as a piece of symbolism began to experience popularity during the outbreak of the Black Death in Europe (Bubonic plague). This was when the skull was used commonly to signify death (sometime around the fourteenth and fifteenth centuries). Over the sixteenth century the skull became part of fashion and art and famously became part of the flags used by Pirates. Ahrrrrr!
This Tin Alloy and Crystal Glass Embedded Skull adjustable Fashion Ring is more on the humorous side (No plague in sight, pinkie swear!), with these smiling skulls. Choose from either Black, Silver or Multi-Coloured, these rings are fabulous and attractive. Including adjustability for any sized finger and faux diamonds encrusted on the faces. Where could you go wrong!?
Skull Ring Specifics and Features
- Sparkly Crystal Skull Design Fashion Rings
- Made from Tin Alloy with Crystal Glass detail
- One size fits most as fully adjustable
- Available in black, silver and multi-coloured stone designs
- Ring Skull measures approx. 1.8cm (W) x 2cm (L)
- A great retro gift for fans of retro skull fashion!
- Designed and Manufactured by Joe Cool