Did you know that when rock legends Rolling Stones played at Copacabana beach in Brazil in February 2006, an estimated 1.5 million fans were listening? Also, it is incorrect to assume that Mick Jagger created the phrase "Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll," that was in fact another English musician by the name of Ian Drury.
You can't always get what you want, but here you can with this super slick looking The Rolling Stones Classic Tongue Varsity Jacket. This officially licensed Rolling Stones Logo Jacket features the iconic lips in a cool jacket designed in the American College style.
- The Rolling Stones Classic Tongue Letterman Jacket
- Suitable for both men and women
- Navy blue with white sleeves and classic Rolling Stones Mouth logo on reverse
- Closes easily with button style popper fasteners
- Made from a mixture of Cotton and Polyester for comfort and durability
- Available in 5 Sizes including S, M, L, XL and XXL (See size guide)
- A great retro gift for Stones fans
- 100% officially licensed The Rolling Stones merchandise
- Please Note: Sleeve colours may differ slightly between light grey and white - from images shown