The stem of this Goblet is formed by the handle of the sword Narsil the longsword wielded by King Elendil during the War of the Last Alliance, and used by his son, Isildur, to cut the One Ring from Sauron's hand. It was later reforged into Anduril, and would become the sword of Aragorn. Around the base of the Goblet is the crown of Aragorn after he was crowned as King Elessar of Gondor, upon Sauron's defeat. His chainmail and armour from the background to the cup while the words 'Lord of the Rings' are emblazoned at the forefront. As if cast from a dwarven mould, this goblet is made from a premium-quality resin and has then been hand-painted expertly. The goblet also comes with removable stainless steel insert for easy cleaning after many cups of wine while socialising at your feasts.
- 19.5cm Goblet features a Lord of the Rings Aragorn design
- Expertly hand painted and cast in the finest Resin
- Comes with removable stainless steel insert
- Gift ready, Presented in a Lord of the Rings branded box
- Packaging may vary from any images shown
- Another great product from Retro Styler!
- 100% officially licensed The Lord of the Rings merchandise