A Real Corker of a Snapback
As we all know in Zelda, the Ocarina is a musical instrument of power, but they exist in real life as well! This wind instrument is a vessel flute with a duct and finger holes, and was of particular importance within Chinese and Mesoamerican cultures. They can be found all the way back to medieval times!
Show off your love for the classic gaming franchise with one of these awesome Legend of Zelda Triforce Logo Cork Snapback Caps. This officially licensed Zelda Cap is fashioned in a dusty light brown colour and features the Triforce logo that is so instantly recognisable from the games, brilliant!
Cork Zelda Snapback Specifics and Features
- Unique and ultra-stylish Tri-Force Zelda Snapback Hat
- Outer is completely lined with real cork!
- Bold embroidered Zelda Tri-Force logo on the front
- Eyelets/ air holes and adjustable twin-fastening Snapback strap for comfort and fit
- One size fits most
- Made from 40% Polyester, 36% Wood and 24% Cotton
- Comes with The Legend of Zelda branded tag
- A must-have retro gift for Zelda gamers
- 100% official Nintendo licensed Zelda merchandise