8 Bit of Awesome Zelda Merchandise
Classic video game franchise, The Legend of Zelda began in 1987 with the 8-Bit NES game of the same title and has been released over nine different consoles to date. Created by Shigeru Miyamoto, Takashi Tezuka and Toshihiko Nakago, the concept of Zelda came from the basis for a linear, puzzle oriented Mario game.
Embrace Retro gaming history with this 100% officially licensed Legend of Zelda 8-Bit Link Pixel Design Beanie Hat. This hat incorporates the 8 bit graphics that were the basis the for the mega franchise and is made from 100% acrylic. So keep your head warm whilst you solve those tricky Zelda puzzles!
Zelda Beanie Specifics and Features
- Classic Retro Style Link Character Beanie
- Black Beanie Hat with Pixelated Hero Design
- Comfortable fit - one size fits most
- Made from 100% Acrylic
- Comes with traditional Legend of Zelda branded tag and labelling
- A great retro gift for old-school Zelda fans
- 100% official Nintendo licensed Legend of Zelda merchandise