The Currency of the Tulip
Did you know that during the 17th century in Holland, Tulips were considered to be more valuable than gold!? A kind of Tulip frenzy developed in Western Europe and they became so expensive they practically became currency themselves! Although their lifespan is pretty short, 3 to 7 days or so, absolutely fascinating!
Celebrate your love for all things floral with this attractive Story Card of Fimo Earrings. Featuring a selection of brightly coloured flowers presented on a card with Vase design, these are a truly unique and attractive piece for you ladies out there!
Flower Earrings Specifics and Features
- Set of 3 delightful Fimo Flower stud fashion earrings
- Include multi-coloured, pink and white flower designs
- Flowers measure between approx. 10mm - 18mm in diameter
- Presented on flower vase design backing card
- A beautiful retro gift for those into floral fashion
- Designed and manufactured by Joe Cool