Lost Your Keys? Use the Force!
Star wars was first released in 1977, and has become extremely popular throughout the world of Sci-Fi (and other) Movie buffs ever since. A couple of years later, they made two sequels, which were just as huge. Then again, in the years leading up to 2005 George Lucas pops out three more Star Wars Movies, this time being prequels (still following!?), making Star Wars the fourth highest grossing movie series of all time. And theeeeen... The Force Awakens!
With Darth Vader gone and the evil Emperor Palpatine vanquished, Snoke takes his place as Supreme Leader of the First Order, and makes Force-Wielding Darth Vader Fanboy, Kylo Ren, his commander! It's all very dark, and if not for the light side of the force, we'd feel very glum about the whole situation. Thankfully Star Wars: The Force Awakens was pretty damn epic, and filled us with hope for both the Jedis of old, as well as the Star Wars franchise in general.
If you're as excited as we are about 'The Force', then this official Star Wars: The Force Awakens Keychain will prove both as a lasting memento, as well as a fine addition to your existing Star Wars collection. The rubber keychain measures approximately 6.5cm (L) x 3cm (W), without the metal keyring, and it comes gift ready, presented on official Star Wars: The Force Awakens backing card. So remember, if you ever lose your keys - just use The Force!
Star Wars Keychain Specifics and Features
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Logo Keyring / Keychain
- Small Rubber Keychain with metal attachment
- Keychain measures approx. 6.5cm (L) x 3cm (W), without the metal keyring
- Black Keychain with Yellow and white writing
- Comes gift ready, presented on Star Wars Branded Backing Card
- Not suitable for children aged 0-3 years old
- 100% Officially Licensed Star Wars Merchandise