Star Wars Licensed Stud Earrings
Did you know that the word Jedi is supposedly influenced by the Japanese word Jidaigeki, meaning Period Dramas? George Lucas was heavily influence by the works of Akira Kurosawa whilst creating the first movie, hence the Japanese spin. He also got the idea to shoot the film from the perspective of the two lowliest characters from Kurosawa, in the case of Lucas this was the droids.
Just check out these beautiful Star Wars Stainless Steel Death Star Stud Earrings! These fully licensed earring are made from durable stainless steel to prevent tarnishing in the heat and are a lot more difficult to scratch than the common tin. Shaped into mini Death Stars, these are truly awesome. Use the force and click on that buy button today!
Death Star Stud Specifics and Features
- Highly Detailed Star Wars Half Death Star Stud Earrings
- Studs measure approx. 13mm in diameter
- Made from 316L Surgical Stainless Steel
- Suitable for both men and women
- Suitable for children aged 12 years +
- Presented on Star Wars branded backing card
- A fantastic retro gift for loyal troopers
- 100% official Disney licensed Star Wars Merchandise