Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SpongeBob SquarePants! Did you know that SpongeBob was originally called Spongeboy? However, creator (and Marine Biologist) Stephen Hillenberg soon discovered that the title was a copyrighted name for a successful line of mops, by keeping the Sponge section of the name, Hillenberg ensured SpongeBob was not mistaken for a block of cheese by adoring child fans.
Exploding in popularity in recent years, SpongeBob is in fact not far off from reaching the grand old age of twenty! Where does the time go? With a plethora of children's television awards under his belt, the SquarePanted one is an instantly recognisable figure within the world of kid's popular culture, an undeniable giant of wacky and hilarious animation!
With this Super SpongeBob SquarePants Wash Bag, you'll be able to scrub yourself clean after a hefty meal at the Krusty Krab. Made out of a soft yellow Polyester material and with its large compartment, you can happily store a number of items within a happy smiling SpongeBob design. The SpongeBob Wash Bag is 100 percent fully licensed merchandise and 100 per cent fun! Gary, Im absorbing his blows like Im made of some spongy material!
- Travel in style with this SpongeBob Toiletry Bag/ Wash Bag
- Suitable for Children aged years 3 or more
- Made from 100% Polyester, excluding trims
- Measures approx. 26cm (W) x 14cm (H) x 10cm (D)
- One main compartment closes securely with a zipper
- Comes complete with SpongeBob character branded tag
- 100% Officially licensed SpongeBob SquarePants Merchandise