All You Need to Know about Turquoise
Turquoise is a greyish green mineral that consists of copper aluminium phosphate, the copper being the factor which gives the stone its blue colour. The colour we associate with turquoise is due to a presence of iron, if there is a presence of zinc, the stone will be yellow. Real turquoise is highly valuable and can range up to $1000 a carat for high quality stones.
This elegant Shield Design Fashion Ring with Faux Turquoise Stone inlay allows you to have the beautiful colouring without the costly price tag! Utilising a zinc alloy, this ring has a Celtic vibe to it and is undoubtedly stunning to look at.
Fashion Ring Specifics and Features
- Ladies Vintage Style Turquoise Stone Adjustable Statement Ring
- Designs can vary from image shown
- Fully Adjustable, one size fits most
- Made from Zinc Alloy and Stone
- A cool retro gift for funky fashion followers
- Designed and Manufactured by Joe Cool