Know Your Binoculars!
Although the invention of binoculars goes back to the late 17th century, their use for terrestrial viewing (looking at things on earth) did not become common until the late 19th century. This was thanks to the use of internal prisms to erect the image viewed in the binoculars. Prior to this development binoculars were mostly for astronomy use.
If you fancy grabbing yourself a truly practical item with all sorts of uses, why not grab yourself one of these incredible Scott and Lawson Original Dumont's Compact Folding Binoculars?! Easily portable and with a tough rubber exterior, these retro style binoculars have a cord tie so can be conveniently carried around the users neck, and also come complete with a protective carry case for when in transit.
Binocular Specifics and Features
- Retro Style Scott & Lawson Gentlemen's Outfitters Binoculars
- 10 x 25 Magnification and Central Focus System
- Tough rubber exterior and full lens coating
- Comes with microfibre cleaning cloth, carry case and carry cord
- Measures approx. 11.5cm (L) x 11cm (W) unfolded
- Measures approx. 11.5cm (L) x 6.5cm (W) when folded
- Presented in tradition Scott & Lawson branded packaging
- A great retro gift for nosey neighbours!
- 100% officially licensed Scott & Lawson merchandise