Sweet Retro Jewellery
Cherries are part of the Rosaceae family of plants which include Peaches, apricots, almonds and plums, yum! Sources suggest that the Romans discovered the fruit in roughly 70 BC in Asia Minor and were introduced to Britain as part of the Roman Conquest. So these little fellas have travelled one long way to be part of our favourite selection of fruit!
With these awesomely tasty looking Resin Cherry Drop Earrings you can treat yourself every day! Made with durable stainless steel and cast from high quality resin, these are a perfect retro gift or addition to your retro jewellery collection.
Cherry Earring Specifics and Features
- Sweet looking cherry drop fashion earrings
- Red and green earrings, suitable for pierced ears
- Cherries measure approx. 15mm (W) x 12mm (H)
- Classic metal fish hook style backings
- Presented on Joe Cool branded backing card
- A fab retro gift for fans of the fun and funky
- Designed and manufactured by Joe Cool