Roses at Your Fingertips
Did you know that a rose fossil was discovered in Colorado that could be dated to somewhere in the region of 35 million years old? There are 150 different species of Rose and can be found on basically every continent. Roses can survive for extraordinary periods of time, one bush that can be found in the Cathedral of Hildesheim in Germany is thought have been flowering for over a thousand years!
This Resin and Tin Alloy Red Rose Fashion Ring is a sophisticated yet fun knick knack that will appeal to any fan of flowers. The ring is made from tin alloy and the Red Rose itself made from smooth resin, a beautiful piece that will stand out during your next party.
Rose Ring Specifics and Features
- Ladies Red Rose Alloy Fashion Ring
- One ring size: UK - P 1/2 | US - 7 3/4
- Beautiful red rose with highly polished ring
- Made from a Resin and Tin Alloy
- A stunning retro gift for the ladies
- Designed and Manufactured by Joe Cool