Nintendo Licensed Poke Ball Earrings
A newly discovered species of Pterosaur by Palaeontologists back in 2014 was named after prehistoric Pokemon Aerodactyl. Many of the sounds made by different Pokemon are actually recycled noises created by the Japanese Kaiju from the Godzilla franchise, also the original voices of Brock and Misty are also the voice actors for Jesse and James!
With these Stainless Steel Pokemon Poke Ball and Lightning Bolt Dangle Earrings you can emulate the awesomely popular franchise in style. These officially licensed earrings are made to a high standard from 316L Stainless Steel and are presented on sweet Pokemon Backing card, where could you go wrong?!
Poke Ball Earring Specifics and Features
- Rock the Pokemon Trainer Look with these awesome Pokemon Drop Earrings!
- Made from Stainless Steel with Enamel Detail
- Earrings measure approx. 6cm (L) x 1.5cm (W)
- Each earrings has 2 clear crystals to add a touch of bling
- Set comes on Pokemon branded backing card
- Suitable for ages 13 years +
- A cute retro gift for Pokemon trainers
- 100% official Nintendo licensed Pokemon Merchandise