A Wonderful Finnish Creation
The Moomin figure made its first public appearance way back in the late 1930's as an anti-Hitler emblem during the Second World War which was published by Jansson. Another character taken from JanssoNs own life was Too-Ticky, who was created in the image of her partner Tuulikki Pietila. Too-Ticky gave Moomintroll guidance through winter and tough times.
With this Moomin Black and Pink Backpack you'll have a hint of the Finnish creation every time you leave for school or college. This officially licensed backpack has an attractive Moomin design and plenty of room for all your books and belongings. Magical!
Moomins Bag Specifics and Features
- The Moomins Design Retro Backpack
- Backpack measures approx. 6cm (W) x 37cm (H) x 7cm (D)
- Made from 100% Cotton excluding trims
- One main compartment, plus one additional front zip pocket for extra storage
- Long adjustable shoulder straps
- Hanger for easy storage
- Comes with a Moomin branded tag A lovely retro gift for Moomin fans
- 100% officially licensed Moomin Merchandise