Jewellery You Can Count On
The abacus, is of course the most ancient known counting device on the planet likely deriving from the Greeks and Romans. Coming to life after evolving from early counting devices like counting boards, the concept of the abacus was thought to have spread to Japan to become the Suanpan and eventually to Russia.
Have you got a penchant for the unique? Do you like retro items that appeal to your inner nerd? Well then this Abacus Pendant Necklace might be the trinket for you! This necklace incorporates the traditional mathematical abacus into a tin alloy necklace for your pleasure, and guess what? It really works!
Retro Pendant Specifics and Features
- Chunky metal Abacus design Pendant with chain
- Functional traditional style Abacus
- Made from Tin Alloy with antique brass tone
- Pendant measures approx. 5.5cm (L) x 2.5cm (W) x 0.5cm (D)
- Chain measures approx. 79cm long
- Comes with Joe Cool branded packaging
- A funky retro gift for funky fashion followers... and Maths students!
- Designed and manufactured to a high standard by Joe Cool