Beware my power - Green Lantern's Light!
Apparently, when Martin Nodell first created the Golden Age superhero Green Lantern, he drew inspiration from the green lantern used as a signal by train men, the magic ring from Wagner's 'The Ring of the Nibelung' cycle of operas, the magic lamp of Aladdin and various design elements from Greek Mythology. Who knew ey!?
Well, the Green Lantern has come a long way since the 1940's, but we do wonder what Nodell would have made of Ryan Reynolds' portrayal of this Intergalactic enforcer in the 2011 Green Lantern film. Here at Retro Styler we love it when our favourite Comic Book Superheroes fly onto the big screen, but it's also nice to keep one eye on the past and enjoy some retro style merch at the same time. That's one reason why we love this Green Lantern Wallet so much!
Aside from the cool, understated debossed Green Lantern Logo that adorns the front of the wallet, the inside is what we like the most, which is printed repeatedly with colourful Green Lantern themed imagery. This wallet has ample space for your cash, cards, receipts and even a small zip pocket for coins. Come on now, say it with us - "In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, beware my power - Green Lantern's Light!".
Green Lantern Wallet Specifics and Features
- Men's Boxed DC Comics Green Lantern Bi-Folding Wallet
- Subtle debossed Green Lantern Logo design on outer
- Colourful comic style Green lantern imagery on inner
- Made from premium quality PU material
- Comes gift ready in a clear gift box with a Green Lantern styling
- Measures approx. 23cm (L) x 9.5cm (W) when opened up
- Space for cards, notes, receipts and zip coin pocket
- An impressive retro gift for any Green Lantern fan
- 100% official DC Comics licensed merchandise