Pin Art Evolved
Now who remembers these? A blast from the past indeed, not a single person who had a go with the classic pin art could resist pressing them to their faces to create bizarre augmented versions of their bewildered fizzogs to the delight of their families and friends, we know we couldn't! A delightful office toy that made its way to the bedrooms of children and adults alike across the globe.
One notable example of the sculpture was the one incorporated into the 2005 music video Only by Industrial Metal giants Nine Inch Nails. In the video, visions of Trent Reznor and company swirled around an animated version of the classic toy singing the song in truly spectacular fashion, also interestingly the video was directed by famed Fight Cub, Seven, Gone Girl and Social Network director David Fincher, cementing the toy into pop culture history.
This illuminating version , the Light Up Pin Art is a reconditioned variety of the classic that changes colour, flowing through six different ones to be exact! It has two different settings, moving and static for your pleasure, powered by batteries for simple installation. This Pin Art is a truly breath-taking piece of art for your desk that will last a lifetime!
LED Pin Art Specifics and Features
- Retro Style LED colour changing Executive Pin Art with stand
- Iconic retro gadget with a modern twist
- 1 Unit Supplied - Colour changing with 6 colours and 2 modes
- Requires 3 x AA batteries (not included)
- Colours include red/ pink, green, yellow, blue, light purple, dark purple
- Pin art measures approx. 12.5cm (W) x 17.5cm (L) x 6cm (D)
- Stand measures approx. 14.5cm (W) x 10cm (D) x 20.5cm (H)
- Comes gift ready in a colourful presentation box
- Suitable for ages 8 years +
- Designed and manufactured by Fizz Creations