Lighten Your Look with Some Retro Style Earrings
Almost half of the electricity used by industry is for lighting. In homes, up to 25% of our electric bill is for lighting. Most of the light is produced by incandescent light bulbs, using the same technology developed in 1879 by Thomas Edison. These bulbs are surprisingly inefficient, converting up to 90% of the electricity they consume into heat.
These Light bulb drop earrings are seriously random and awesomely attractive. Made from polished glass and stainless steel, these are a great addition to a retro style collection, so grab yours today!
Light Built Earring Specifics and Features
- Clear glass classic lightbulb dangle earrings
- Silver tone fish hook fasteners
- Lightbulbs measure approx. 1.5cm long
- Presented on Joe Cool branded backing card
- A great retro gift for fans of quirky fashion accessories
- Designed and manufactured by Joe Cool