Classic Zelda Hyrule Logo Socks
Did you know that The Legend of Zelda was originally created as a dungeon building simulator? Nintendo really wanted to take advantage of the rewriting capabilities of The Famicom Disk System, so Zelda began life as a way to make and share your own dungeons. Miyamoto eventually decided that it was an unneeded element and dropped it.
Celebrate your love for the Nintendo classic with these super slick and stylish The Legend of Zelda Knee High Socks. These fully licensed socks are made from 73% Acrylic, 17% Polyester, 8% Nylon, 1% Elastane and 1% Metallised Fibre, so will be durable yet stretchy. So what are you waiting for? Let the adventure begin!
Zelda Sock Specifics and Features
- Zelda Hyrule Crest Faux Lace Up Knee High Socks
- Green and brown socks with yellow and gold Triforce crest design
- One size fits most
- Made from 73% Acrylic, 17% Polyester, 8% Nylon, 1% Elastane and 1% Metallised Fibre
- Comes packaged with Zelda branded tag
- A fab retro gift for Legend of Zelda fans
- 100% officially licensed Nintendo merchandise