Jigsaws N' Stuff
The first Jig Saws were created by a map-maker from Berkshire called John Spilsbury in 1760, they were maps of the British Empire cut into pieces. Originally calling them dissected maps, the term jig saw was coined in 1909. The largest Jig Saw is thought to be a Vietnamese University owned example that consists of 551,232 pieces. Wow!
This Jigsaw Puzzle Piece Adjustable Fashion Ring is a funky accessory that portrays unique retro appeal. With a choice of white or black colouring, this ring features the classic piece, made from a durable plastic material with metal ring, it is fully adjustable for any size. So what are you waiting for?
Jig Saw Earrings Specifics and Features
- Retro Style Jigsaw Puzzle Piece Shaped Fashion Ring
- Made with resin and tin alloy
- Available in black or white
- One size fits most as fully adjustable
- Ring measures approx. 2.5cm (W) x 3.5cm (L)
- A great retro gift for your puzzle-loving pal!
- Designed and Manufactured by Joe Cool