From Iron to Irn
Ahh that most Scottish of drinks, Irn Bru was originally called StrachaNs Brew and was founded in Falkirk by Robert Barr in 1875. It was supposed to be called Iron Brew, but Producer Barr's had to drop the vowel due to licensing laws, the trademark Irn Bru was patented on July 1946. Did you know that McDonald's in Scotland serve's the orange bevy?
Celebrate your love for the drink with these ace Irn Bru Bottle Drop Earrings. Awesomely quirky earrings feature two little bottles cast in high quality resin. Part of the Joe Cool range, these are a cheeky little memento to the beloved drink.
Irn Bru Earring Specifics and Features
- Quench your thirst for funky retro fashion with these refreshingly cool Irn Brew Earrings
- Plastic resin bottle shaped earrings with metal fish hook fasteners
- Bottles measure approx. 3cm long
- A cool retro gift for funky fashion fans
- Presented on Joe Cool branded backing card