Retro Style Compact Mirror
Did you know that Ice cream dates all the way back to the ancient Greeks in the fifth century B.C? In the 1300's Marco Polo brought a version of the delicious icy treat over to Europe much to our delight. The tallest ice cream ever made was in Italy and it reached a whopping nine feet tall! All of the vanilla used in ice cream flavouring comes from either Madagascar or Indonesia, wow!
This Handbag Charm Ice Cream Cone Compact Mirror is enriched with crystal, to allow the item to shine and sparkle. This exquisite piece is formed from resin into the shape of an Ice Cream cone with mirror for use as a compact. A fun and funky yet entirely practical gift for a friend, or why not to yourself?
Ice Cream Mirror Specifics and Features
- Retro Ice Cream Cone Style Mirror Keychain/ Bag Charm
- Mirror measures approx. 4.5 cm in Diameter
- Keyring measures approx. 16.5cm (L) x 6cm (W) x 1cm (D)
- Simply slide the ice cream aside to reveal the hidden mirror!
- A funky and functional retro gift
- Designed and Manufactured by Joe Cool