Hello Kitty, the Londoner!
Did you know that in the bright sparkly world of Hello Kitty, height is measured in apples? Miss Kitty White herself is in fact five apples tall! Although Kitty is a Japanese incarnation, she was in fact born in the suburbs of London, England. Despite this, Hello Kitty's Japanese influence and popularity is the stuff of immense legend and wealth. The character has been rocked on clothing and backpacks especially for several decades, making her a pop culture heavyweight and one that is going as strong as ever in modern times.
Hello Kitty also boasts her own Jet Plane, her own branded album and of course, who can forget the numerous Hello Kitty theme parks found worldwide! Wow, such enormous popularity for a simple caring cat with an affinity for Mama's Apple Pie. Be a part of the phenomenon by picking up a piece of awesome Hello Kitty merchandise of your very own!
This Hello Kitty Designer's Guild Pencil Case features an attractive triangular prism shape with cutesy kitties riding Japanese Lanterns in a fresh design reminiscent of the original 1970's look. The Pencil Case possesses a large compartment for your stationary, measureing approximately 22cm (W) x 12.5cm (H) x 4cm (D), and is 100% fully licensed and fashionable to boot!
Hello Kitty Pencil Case Specifics and Features
- Super cute Sanrio Hello Kitty Designers Guild Pencil Case
- Includes one large zipped compartment for your Hello Kitty stationery
- Made from durable and easy to clean fine weave polyester
- Pencil Case measures approx. 22cm (W) x 12.5cm (H) x 4cm (D)
- Comes complete with Hello Kitty branded Tag
- 100% official Sanrio licensed Hello Kitty merchandise