Vintage Style Hello Kitty Stationery
The enormously successful Japanese Sanrio company were the crazy creative geniuses behind the much loved Hello Kitty character, her early conception of course, being in the early Seventies (Can you dig it?). Due to Miss White's huge success, a whole host of other weird and wonderful characters were created to capitalise, although none ever matched the gargantuan impact of the little Japanese Bobtail.
One of the more interesting characters was Kitty's cute companion and boyfriend Daniel Starr A.K.A Dear Daniel, a similar Kitty born in 1999 who's inspiration came in the form of the 1971 film Melody which had a character named Daniel and featured tracks by the Bee Gees. Doesnt that just make you positively itch to try your hand at drawing your very own kooky cartoon creations?
Well, never fear, with these Hello Kitty Colouring Pencils you can draw (see what we did there) your own inspiration from the beloved franchise with this fantastically attractive set that include twelve lovely colours presented in an attractive retro infused tube case featuring Miss Kitty White herself in the form of prints taken from the prestigious Designer's Guild Archive, a wonderfully practical gift that positively screams high quality.
Pencil Set Specifics and Features
- Hello Kitty Designers Guild Colouring Pencils Set
- Set contains 12 coloured pencils
- Colours include Pink, Light Green, Dark Green, Red, Purple, Black, Yellow, Orange, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Dark Brown and Light Brown
- Each pencil is emblazoned with silver foil Hello Kitty branding
- Gift ready, presented in a Hello Kitty branded tube
- Not suitable for children under 36 months
- 100% Officially Licensed Hello Kitty Merchandise