I Solemnly Swear that I am up to No Good
J.K Rowling's hugely popular and billion dollar generating Harry Potter Novel and Movie franchise first gained success in the mid nineties and has become a global phenomenon. Facing bankruptcy, Rowling penned the premise for Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone in coffee shops and was initially turned down many times before Bloomsbury finally published her work.
Celebrate the boy who lived with this Harry Potter Solemnly Swear Compact Folding Umbrella. This 100% officially licensed Harry Potter Umbrella features the slogan from the infamous Marauder's Map popularised by , Padfoot and Prongs - "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good". Perfect for keeping the rain off as the weather begins to turn.
Harry Potter Umbrella Specifics and Features
- Delightful Harry Potter Marauders Map Design Umbrella
- Reads "I solemnly swear that I a up to no good" throughout
- Measures approx. 9.5 inches when closed
- Measures approx. 42 inches across when open
- Includes a Map printed sleeve and a hanger for easy storage
- Comes with a Harry Potter logo branded tag
- Suitable for ages 14 years +
- A magical retro gift from the world of Witchcraft and Wizardry
- 100% official Warner Bros. licensed Harry Potter movie merchandise