Every Harry Potter fan remembers when Harry Potter first proved his skills at flying, and catching, when Malfoy stole Neville's Remembrall and tossed it high in the air. Harry was caught in the act by Professor McGonagall and assumed he was in big trouble, she surprised him by making him Gryffindor Seeker, the youngest in a century! Without Neville's Remembrall Harry may not have played Quidditch until later in his Hogwarts career, show your appreciation by adding this Remembrall Lumos Charm to your collection!
- Remembrall Lumos Charm 28
- Charm measures approx. 3.5cm (H) x 3cm (W) - Including clasp
- Part of the Harry Potter Lumos Charm collection
- At least 15% of the suggested retail price will go to Lumos Foundation, a non-profit organization founded by J.K. Rowling
- Another great product from Retro Styler!
- 100% officially licensed Harry Potter merchandise