Official Hufflepuff House Jewellery
The idea behind Sirius Black's tattoos came from Russian Prison Gangs, with each one representing somebody to be feared or respected. Also, did you know that Robbie Coltrane (the actor who plays Hagrid) got a fruit bat stuck in his beard? Just imagine that folks! No wonder the gentle half-giant likes animals so much.
Is Hufflepuff more your speed? Then these Harry Potter Hufflepuff Crest Cufflinks will surely appeal. Silver plated and fully licensed from Warner Brothers, these cufflinks feature the hufflepuff house crest, the badger of course! So Join Professor Sprout and co and grab yourself a pair today!
Harry Potter Cufflinks Specifics and Features
- Silver Plated and Enamel Hufflepuff House Cufflinks
- Made to a high standard from Silver Plated metal
- Cufflink face measures approx. 1.5cm (W) x 2cm (L)
- Gift ready, presented in a beautiful Harry Potter branded Box
- A truly magical retro gift for fans of the Harry Potter books and/ or movies
- 100% officially licensed Harry Potter Merchandise