10 Points for Awesome Cufflinks
Did you know that contrary to popular belief, the t at the end of Voldemort is in fact silent, the word comes from a French phrase meaning "flight of death.? Also J.K. Rowling loosely based the character of Hermione on herself at that particular age, even making her Patronus an Otter, which is actually Rowling's favourite animal.
If Gryffindor is the house for you, then you're going to simply love these Harry Potter Gryffindor Crest Cufflinks. These magical cufflinks are 100% officially licensed Warner Brothers merchandise and are silver-plated. Formed after the iconic Gryffindor house crest, these cufflinks will appeal to any fan of the franchise, so grab yourself a pair and take ten points as well!
Gryffindor Cufflinks Specifics and Features
- Silver Plated and Enamel Gryffindor Crest Cufflinks
- Made from Silver Plated metal
- Cufflinks measure approx. 1.5cm (W) x 2cm (H)
- Bullet Back and Toggle Closures
- Light weight for ultimate comfort
- Gift ready, presented in a beautiful Harry Potter branded Box
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old
- A magical retro gift for Gryffindor fans
- 100% officially licensed Harry Potter Merchandise