Harry Potter Licensed Cufflinks
J.K. Rowling dropped her first name Joanne from the cover of the books on the advice of her publishers to try and appeal to male readers. She chose J.K., the K coming from her Grandmother's name Kathleen, neither K nor Kathleen appear anywhere in Joanne Rowling's real name. Also Alan Rickman was the only actor to know the fate of Snape because Rowling told him personally.
With these attractive Harry Potter Golden Snitch Cufflinks you can keep a snippet of the franchise with you at all times. These cufflinks are shaped like Golden Snitches and are Silver plated, officially licensed from Warner Brothers and are incredibly desirable. So why not grab yourself a pair, unless Harry gets there first!
Snitch Cufflinks Specifics and Features
- Silver and Gold Plated Quidditch Golden Snitch Cufflinks
- Made from Silver Plated metal
- Cufflinks measure approx. 2.5cm (W) x 1.5cm (H)
- Bullet Back and Toggle Closures
- Light weight for ultimate comfort
- Gift ready, presented in a beautiful Harry Potter branded Box
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old
- A magical retro gift for Harry Potter fans
- 100% officially licensed Harry Potter Merchandise