Don't Mess with the Ladybird!
Ladybirds are generally considered to be one of the more useful species of insects in the world of agriculture as they feed on aphids; one of the nastier pests that can be found in the garden. Farmers use them as "pest? controllers, and are seen as more effective than chemicals. Pretty interesting ey? The cute little bug is a bit of a badass it seems!
This Enamel Flower and Ladybird Adjustable Fashion Ring features a cute ladybird and flower adornment in enamel finish. The ring is fully adjustable to fit any sized finger and is highly attractive, a perfect addition to your retro fashion collection.
Ladybird Ring Specifics and Features
- Funky Flower and Ladybird Free Size Statement Ring
- Made from Tin Alloy with Enamel detail
- One size fits most as fully adjustable
- Lady Bird measures approx. 8mm x 6mm
- Flower measures approx. 1.2cm in Diameter
- A cute retro gift for nature lovers
- Designed and Manufactured by Joe Cool