A Short History of Dragon Ball
First airing all the way back in 1989 on Fuji TV Dragon Ball went onto form into its superior sequel Dragon Ball Z, airing in 1996 and animated by Toei Animation. Akira Toriyama, the creator of the show was still writing the manga whilst the show was being produced thus why..so many filler characters were noted.
Turn Super Saiyan with a cool piece of merchandise form the vaults here at Retro Styler! This officially licensed Dragon Ball Z Dragon Ball Flexible Keyring features the iconic Dragon Ball design and is 100% officially licensed merchandise. Call up Shenron with your own Dragon Balls, just don't wish back Krillin, he's had too many chances!
Dragon Ball Z Keyring Specifics and Features
- Classic Dragon Ball Keyring/ Keychain
- Flexible rubber keyring with Dragon Ball Z design
- Measures approx. 8.5cm (L) x 5cm (W)
- Presented on DragonBall Z branded card
- A great retro gift for Dragon Ball fans
- 100% officially licensed Dragon Ball merchandise