With bold colour and compelling pattern, contemporary pop artist Romero Britto captures the fun and whimsy of Disney. Redesigning a scene from Alice and Wonderland, Alice greets a talking rose with glittering grace. Designed in the US by Miami based Pop Artist Romero Britto in celebration of the 70th Anniversary of Disney's classic Alice in Wonderland, the figurine is made from cast stone. It comes supplied in branded gift box and unique variations should be expected as product is hand painted, intended for adults only.
- Measures approx. 20cm (H) x 10cm (W) x 13cm (D)
- Made to a high standard from Resin
- Unique variations should be expected as this product is hand painted
- Comes safely packaged in a branded gift box
- Another great product from Retro Styler!
- 100% officially licensed Disney merchandise