Release the Amazonian Goddess in You!
Wonder Women's debut was in All-Star Comics #8 in 1941 (Looks pretty good for an old gal doesnt she?!). She was the most beautiful Amazonian Princess of course, using her powers only for good against evil, and was most memorably played by Lynda Carter in the classic Wonder Woman TV series. Lynda only played the role for 4 years in the 1970's, but the show grew in popularity so rapidly that it earned Wonder Woman (and the show!) cult status, leading to many re-runs for years to come.
Dating back to the Vintage DC Comics days, Wonder Woman would use her Bracelets of submission and her Lasso of Truth (forged by the god, Hephaestus) to fight for justice and save others. These days we don't generally walk around with these kinds of things. If you want your weapons close by but would like to hide your secret identity then you might want to tuck your lasso and Bracelets away in this stylish Messenger Bag.
Our Multi-Pocket Wonder Woman Messenger Bag is sure to bring a touch of nostalgia to your wardrobe. It has 5 Zipped Compartments and plenty of space for all your Wonder Woman accessories. This fully lined bag would make an excellent school or travel bag, with lots of space and plenty of pockets to organise your things. Measuring approximately 29cm (H) x 42cm (W), this Vintage Comic Style Wonder Woman Bag has ample space for A4 files and text books and is sure to bring out the Amazonian Goddess in you!
Wonder Woman Bag Specifics and Features
- DC Comics Retro Style Wonder Woman Messenger Bag
- Black bag with Colourful Wonder Woman Logo and Imagery on front flap
- Measures approx. 37cm (W) x 30cm (H) x 10cm (D)
- Easily removable Velcro-fastening front flap
- Long adjustable shoulder strap for comfort and fit
- Comprises of large main compartment, 3 x front zip pockets and 3 x Inner pockets (1 of which is zipped)
- Made from 100% Polyester
- Comes with DC Comics Originals branded tag
- 100% officially licensed DC Comics merchandise