DC Licensed Superhero Studs
What did Superman say when he married two women on the same day? That's mighty bigamy! Regularly hailed as the first ever superhero, Superman first appeared in Action Comics number one all the way back in 1938. The comic itself is one of the most valuable out there, with a grade 8.0 selling for $1 million and a grade 9.0 sold for a whopping $3.2 million!
Grab yourself a slice of Comic Book history with a pair of these handsome DC Comics Superman Classic Logo Stud Earrings. These earrings are 8mm studs made out of durable Stainless Steel, each decorated with awesomely iconic Superman logo. What did Lex Luther say when he did the same thing, then killed the women? That's awful bigamy!
Superman Stud Specifics and Features
- Retro Style Superman Studs
- Measure approx. 8mm diameter
- For pierced ears with standard butterfly backings
- Made to a high standard from Stainless Steel
- Presented on Superman branded backing card
- Suitable for ages 13 years +
- An awesome retro gift for Superhero fans
- 100% officially licensed DC Comics merchandise