The Joker: A Must-Have Supervillain
Did you know that the Joker was supposed to die in his first comic book appearance? Creator Bob Kane was talked out of finishing him off in his debut so had to hastily throw together a panel that showed his resurrection despite the previous one depicting the Joker stabbing himself. Bob Kane had fought to get The Joker into the comic which is why this is so unusual, and how much the Batman franchise would have suffered without the insane Supervillain?
Show off your love for the Clown Prince of Crime with these awesome, fully licensed DC Comics Batman The Joker Earrings. Made from durable stainless steel, they feature an iconic comic book image of the joker with peroxide green hair. Perfect for the next time you hit the conventions!
Joker Studs Specifics and Features
- Retro Style Joker Stainless Steel Stud Earrings
- Studs measure approx. 8mm (W) x 10mm (H)
- Made from 316L Surgical Stainless Steel
- Suitable for both men and women
- Suitable for children aged 12 years +
- Presented on DC Comics branded backing card
- A wicked retro gift for fans of the Clown Prince of Crime
- 100% officially licensed DC Comics merchandise