Official DC Comics Licensed Earrings
Did you know that famous artist Andy Warhol directed the first ever Batman movie? The 1966 film Batman: The Movie wasn't actually the first outing of the Caped Crusader but it was in 1964 when Warhol directed the black and white film Batman Dracula without the permission of DC comics. There was no official release date and the film only appeared in Warhol's exhibits.
These DC Comics Acrylic Batman Glow in the Dark Faux Plug Earrings are 100% fully licensed DC Comics merchandise and include the iconic Bat logo. As they are glow in the dark acrylic you'll have no problem being spotted on the dark streets of Gotham, so grab yours today!
Batman Earring Specifics and Features
- Glow in the Dark Batman Faux Plugs Stud Earrings
- Studs measure approx. 8mm in diameter
- Made from 316L Surgical Stainless Steel
- Suitable for both men and women
- Suitable for children aged 12 years +
- Presented on DC Comics branded backing card
- An awesome retro gift for Bat fans
- 100% officially licensed DC Comics merchandise