Did you Mean SnapBat Cap?!
It is said that Batman as a character and story wasn't fully formed until the 1940's, with the introduction of what's most iconic such as Gotham City, the Batcave and, of course, the Bat-signal. And let's not forget the Bat Logo! Moving on from the Silver Age Batman, the Bat Logo has evolved dramatically over the years.
The classic oval emblem that we all recognise and love has lasted a good few decades, which is probably why we see so much of it on our Batman merchandise today.
If you consider yourself a bit of a 'retro Styler' and have a real love for logos then feast your eyes on this! Our Batman Logo Snapback features the Classic Yellow Bat Logo of old, embroidered on the front of the Cap. It has air holes and an adjustable strap for comfort and fit, and comes with official labelling, so you know it's the real deal. That's using your head Batman!
Snapback Specifics and Features
- 90's Style Batman Logo Snapback Hat
- Embroidered Oval Batman Logo Design
- Made from a mixture of Acrylic and Cotton
- Air holes and adjustable band for comfort and fit
- Comes with Batman branded tag and metallic sticker
- Design may vary slightly from image shown
- 100% official Warner Bros. licensed DC Comics merchandise