ID Protection from The Bat
Created by artist Bob Kane and writer Bill Finger, the Caped Crusader has gone on to become one of the world's most iconic Superheroes. First appearing in "The Case of the Chemical Syndicate" - Detective Comics #27, Batman showed little remorse for maiming or even killing his criminal foes.
Since then ol' Brucey has softened a little, depicted on the big screen in the last few decades as taking a more lenient 'No guns, no killing' approach to Gotham's worst - just beating 'em to a pulp with his bare fists... that was until Batfleck started knocking 'em off left right and centre in Dawn of Justice. Regardless it's safe to say that the Dark Knight has gone through quite a few transitions over the years.
If like us you tend to lean towards the old fashioned retro iterations of The Bat, then you'll love this DC Comics licensed Batman Travel Card Holder. On the outside you have a rather subtle plain black design with gunmetal Bat logo badge, but open it up to reveal the retro comic book splendour within, featuring Batman and a few of his DC pals. The Batman Travel Card holder will hold 2 cards/ passes, plus a photo ID - perfect as a wallet alternative when you need to be a little more stealthy!
Batman Pass Holder Specifics and Features
- Batman Travel Pass/ Card Holder with ID slot and Metal Badge
- Full colour inside comic print design
- Made from premium quality PU material
- Space for Photo ID and 2 other travel/ payment cards
- Measures approx. 21cm (L) x 8cm (W) when fully open
- Comes presented in retro style DC Superhero branded packaging
- A cool retro gift for the Batman fan in your life
- 100% officially licensed DC Comics merchandise