A New Day
The Daisy name has a rather interesting origin, the name comes from the Old English "daes eage", that means day's eye. This refers to the way in which the petals close during the evening and open again during the morning's first light, marking the beginning of the new day. cool!
If you love floral jewellery as much as we do, then this beautiful Daisy Pendant Necklace will be the crowning piece in your collection. This necklace is produced by Joe Cool and is made from an attractive tin alloy in the shape of the pretty daisy. A beautiful fan for any gardener or floral adorer!
Daisy Necklace Specifics and Features
- Retro Style Daisy Locket Pendant and Chain
- Made from durable Tin Alloy with Enamel detailing
- Pendant measures approx. 3cm (W) x 3cm (H) x 0.6cm (D)
- Chain measures approx. 46cm long
- Comes with a Joe Cool branded tag
- A beautiful retro gift for the floral fashion follower
- Designed and manufactured to a high standard by Joe Cool