The Ace of Spades, The Ace of Spades!!
The Ace of Spades is usually the highest card in a deck in English speaking countries, the value may vary from game to game and is also known as the Death Card. The decorative look of the ace of spades comes from the 17th century, when James I and later Queen Anne enforced laws demanding the ace of spades bared an insignia of the printing house.
This Crystal Glass and Tin Alloy Sparkly Spade Adjustable Ring is an attractive piece that screams of elegance yet retains the fun retro appeal of the Victorian period. Made from Crystal and Tin Alloy the ring is shaped like a Spade symbol, a sophisticated piece for your next soiree.
Fashion Ring Specifics and Features
- Ladies Stunning and Sparkly Black Spade Symbol Fashion Ring
- Ring face measures approx. 22mm (W) x 27mm (H)
- Fully Adjustable, one size fits most
- Made from Crystal Glass and Tin Alloy
- A lucky retro gift for gambling gals
- Designed and Manufactured by Joe Cool