In this Harry Potter Edition of the Cluedo game, a student has vanished from the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Who can solve the mysterious disappearance? Kids play as Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, or Neville to discover who did it, what spell or item was used, and where the attack happened. Harry Potter fans will recognize the Owlery, Trophy Room, and other Wizarding World places on the Hogwarts gameboard. Rolling a house crest on the Hogwarts die lets the player move a wheel on the board one notch. It'll reveal secret passages, changing staircases, doors that may or may not be available to use, or the Dark Mark may appear. Go from location to location in Hogwarts and narrow down possibilities as other players show their cards. If someone thinks they've solved the case, they head to Dumbledore's office to make an accusation. A correct accusation wins the game. The board game is for kids ages 8 and up.
- Contents include: Gameboard, 6 movers, 93 cards, 6 suspect tokens, 6 item tokens, 40 house point tokens, envelope, 2 standard dice, Hogwarts die, notepad, label sheet and game rules
- A mystery game for 3-5 players
- For Ages 8 Years +
- Packaging may vary from any images shown
- Another great product from Retro Styler!
- 100% officially licensed Harry Potter merchandise