Put Kettle On Alice!
Alice in Wonderland Syndrome, otherwise known as Todd's Syndrome is a medical condition occurring mostly in children, and makes you feel like objects (including your body) are appearing bigger or smaller than usual. Lewis Carroll had migraines, and some people think his vision could go a little strange like this, too - the inspiration for a shrinking Alice, maybe?
Show off your love for the iconic books and movies with this awesome Cardew Alice Through The Looking Glass Coffee Cup Set. These 100% officially licensed Cardew Alice Through The Looking Glass Coffee Cups features a unique print and sweet collectible chic and there are 4 in a set, brilliant!
Alice Coffee Cup Specifics and Features
- Beautiful Alice through the looking glass themed tea mugs
- 4 x Classic multi-character designed cups by Paul Cardew
- Made to an impeccable standard from high fired Porcelain
- Both Dishwasher and Microwave safe
- Features Alice, the Mad Hatter and other well loved characters
- Cups holds 15 oz. of your favourite Tea!
- A wonderful retro gift for fans of Alice and friends
- 100% officially licensed Alice through the Looking Glass merchandise