A Tale and Tea for Six
On 4th July in 1862, a little girl named Alice Pleasance Hargreaves asked Charles Dodgson (Pen name - Lewis Carroll!) to entertain her and her two sisters Edith and Lorina, with a story. Dodgson went on to regail the girls with a story of Alice and her adventures after she fell into a rabbit-hole, and so the story was written - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, truly inspiring.
Why not sit back, relax and pen your very own fantastical story whilst enjoying a nice cup of tea with friends from this 48 oz capacity Alice in Wonderland Teapot? Perfect for your next tea party, this officially licensed Alice in Wonderland Teapot by Paul Cardew will make 6 cups of your favourite tea and is both dishwasher and microwave safe, perfect!
Teapot Specifics and Features
- Large capacity Alice in Wonderland Tea Pot by Paul Cardew
- Holds 48oz, enough for 6 cups of tea!
- Made to an impeccable standard from high fired Porcelain
- Features Alice, the Mad Hatter and other themed styling in a full wrap-around design
- Both Dishwasher and Microwave safe
- Gift ready, presented securely in a colourful Alice in Wonderland branded box
- A wonderful retro gift for fans Alice and co.... and Tea!
- 100% officially licensed Alice in Wonderland merchandise