The Zippo Concept Explained
The concept for the original windproof lighter came from Bradford Pennsylvania way back in 1932. Creator George Blaisdell, when smoking a cigarette one night on the porch of his local country club noticed a Austrian man using a lighter with a protective top, he liked the idea so incorporated it into the design of the first Zippo!
With this Bling Zippo Flame Black Matte Zippo Lighter you can extend your collection with finesse and style. This officially licensed Zippo Product features an attractive flame design and collectible, environmentally friendly box.
Bling Zippo Specifics and Features
- Windproof Red Flame Zippo Lighter - Made in the USA
- Black Matte Zippo with bling stone embedded flame design
- All Zippos are made from Brass, excluding outer design
- Buy your Zippo with confidence and a Lifetime Guarantee!
- Gift ready, presented in a cool, premium build Zippo hinged box
- For optimal performance fill with Zippo Premium Lighter Fluid (Not included)
- An awesome retro gift for fans of these amazing collectable lighters
- Designed and manufactured to the highest standards by Zippo