Beautiful Beatrix Potter Character Plushies
The Tale of Two Bad Mice was a children's story written by famed author Beatrix Potter way back in 1904. The tale is an allegory for Potter's continuing happiness with her professional and domestic life and her love of renouncing the extremely strict conventions of middle class domesticity, this is achieved through the incorporation of a tale of two mice destroying a dollhouse.
Despite the social commentary prevalent within the story, there's no denying its retro and cute appeal. Well with this Beatrix Potter Hunca Munca and Baby Plush Toy you can enjoy a small portion of the wonderful world of Beatrix Potter every time you sit down to enjoy the glorious books!
Beatrix Potter Plush Specifics and Features
- Soft and super cuddly Beatrix Potter Hunca Munca and Baby Character Toy
- Measures approx. 25cm (H) x 11cm (W) x 13cm (D)
- Made from Polyester Fibres
- Comes complete with a retro style Beatrix Potter branded tag
- A lovely retro gift for fans of Beatrix Potter literature
- 100% officially licensed Beatrix Potter merchandise